Sunday, December 11, 2011

What I Want for Christmas




So I finally had my interest in makeup and I sort of wanted to complete my makeup collection. I am not a professional makeup artist or entered any makeover seminar but the fact is that I want to satisfy the interest I have. Even though how much I am interested, the problem is that I lack the resource and off course money. If only Santa could include the following on my wish list (LOL).







First, I really want this set of brushes . This is a Charm Pro 21 piece brush set made by Beauty and Minerals. You can click the link if you want to visit their online shop. I think this is a Filipino made set of brushes and I really fell in love with it! First things first, it's like a MAC set of brushes however you can buy the same brushes and quality like that of a MAC brush but typically cheaper than



the authentic MAC brushes. Second thing, I don't see any brushes that I don't like or unnecessary brushes as compared to the MAC replica brushes from Singapore that I saw on other online shops. Some of the brushes of the MAC replica brush set were a bit unnecessary, and honestly, I do not know how to use the others. The brushes in this set is that I can able to use all of it and I sort of know how to use each brush. Aww, I wish I could have this one too! If someone, with a kind heart and willing to make others happy this Christmas season, you might wanna consider me.. hahaha

For those makeup lovers or have interest in makeup, you also might want to purchase these. I read some reviews about it and most of them said it has a good quality and cheaper price, well for them, because for me it is still expensive!

I swear to myself, when I have a job and get to earn, I'll treat myself with this. I so fell in love with these brushes..

No comments:

Post a Comment